Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I miss my girls






Hey Everyone
We really miss the Jenkins crew being around us.
1)Me wearing my new birthday hat as promised( and yes those are really peach coloured sofas with pink walls to match)
2)Laura enjoying-- what else but meat!
3) Paul looking a bit blury, did he have too much wine or I who took this bad picture that is not post worthy material
4)Me and Molly making pierogi, who knew I had it in me... how did our grandmas and moms do it. It takes so much work! 5)Katie with her buddy Kaya- the sweetest little girl around
Seriously though it's not the same without the crew. We miss them a lot and their cozy house to hang out in.

1 comment:

jdot said...

hi sandra. i love this blog! i didn;t know you had it in you either to make all those perogi's. good on ya. love watching yours and pauls adventure progress. miss you guys so much. ps we started downloading season 3 of lost. we have episodes 1-7, and we will be thinking of you guys
jan and shiv!