Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Far and Away

Inspired by other friends far and away I have decided to pull up my boot straps and get a blog going for our global adventure. I hope I can keep up the promise to update it regularly. We are still in Sarajevo and have 5 more weeks of school left untill winter break ( yeah!!!) Recently we went up to Poland for our 5 day Ramadan break in October. 5 days off + 24 hours of driving one way+ 23 hours of driving back = driving up to poland for tea. Stopping in Slovakia for a most disgusting lunch, getting lost in Zakopane, and getting turned around in Budapest by riot police. We are back here and safe and sound. Here are a few snipets from the trip.






Here is a shot of Paul and my uncle in my grandma's apartment. Paul is wearing a polish jersey. My uncle gave this to him as a gag gift since it is what all of the polish sport fans wear. Paul has taken to it and is wearing it on a daily basis. Go Poland GO!!

The windy streets of Krakow
Our new car... we wish. what a beauty

No comments: