Thursday, November 09, 2006

Birthday Blog


For the first time in exactly 20 years I am in the same time zone for my birthday as I was born in. This should mean something cosmically but I don't think it does. I am turning 27 and as you all know in about a month I will say I am 28. I have always added a year and will continue to do so. I must also add that I still do not look a day over 18 and am resolved to remain looking this young untill I am well into my fourties... at which point people will begin to wonder if I am Paul's trophy bride.
People here are a jolly sort, and perhaps because of the war seem to pay extra special attention to birthdays. Yeah for me. Today I recieved many birthday hugs, several necklaces, and a very wild green hat. ( I promise to post of photo of me soon as I know you are all dying to see how fabulous I really am) . Paul has promised to take me on a date tonight, so I will put on some fresh underwear, brush my teeth, and jump into the szkoda to eat some Indian food, and watch Borat. I think this will be jolly good fun. Lots of love!!!!Sandra

No comments: