Saturday, April 05, 2008

Spring is Here





Finally after a long hard winter, I find myself on my back deck with the sun on my face. I swear I picked up a few freckles on my nose this morning as I sat outside sipping my coffee, watching the rabid squirrels chase each other on the leafless trees. The pigeons were doing their mating dance, the racoons were making "noises" in alley, my crazy neighbour who bangs on my walls was out on her patio, and my friend Sarah sat with a belly full of baby. (She's pregnant) . It's official-- Spring is here. To celebrate I am posting photos of just a few weeks. Back at the cottage winter was still in full swing. I need to remind myself, that I should not yet put away the winter jacket and pull out the flip flops, just yet.

My contract with Elections Ontario has officially ended and I am currently unemployed. Next week I am heading back to Edmonton, to see family and friends and regroup. I have a feeling the next few months are going to be extremely busy.

Right now it's time to step back outside to enjoy the sun. Fans of mine who feel like they are not getting enough of my witty banter can rest assured. I am trying to remedy the problem, and become a more consistent blogger. (It's on my long list of things to do. # 31. Become a more consistent blogger- you can not disappoint your fans). If that still isn't enough of a promise, check out Paul's blog www.sinceyoudidntask.wordpress.com
I'm certain some of my fabulousness has rubbed off on him over the years.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have enjoyed reading thank for sharing your story Greeting.