Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Louis and Ludwig



Blinded by the swift sharp advertising of Louis Vinton in most major cities, I could not bring myself to step into their glossy interiors in my pauper's brown padded jacket from last seasons' Canada sheik collection at Jacob... Connection. Instead we chose to visit another Louis's house, mad king Louis that is. His claim to fame- building the castle that Disney would replicate in several of it's cartoon's and eventually Disneyland. King Ludwig's ( I think that's Louis in German but I may be mistaken) castle is nestled in the alps upon a menacing mountain, and has features such as rooms devoted to swans, Wagner, and an indoor grotto. Our goal is to clear up Ludwig's name and drop the mad and replace it with gay. The fabulous king never married and died mysteriously while boating on a lake with his doctor. I want a swan room, I want a swan room!

No comments: